This article covers the various review statuses you will see on a clients profile when accessing their information in Link2Feed.
This article covers the following topics:
- How to modify timeline for Forced Profile Review
- Last Profile Review & Next Profile Review
- How to complete a Forced Profile Review / Profile Review
- Banner Messages & Forced Profile Review Reasons
- How to set a Forced Profile Review for all clients
How to modify timeline for Forced Profile Review
In order to change the length of time that can pass before the system flags a client profile to be viewed in full follow the below steps:
- Login under the Network.
- Click Open under Case Management.
- Select Administration.
- Select Settings.
- Under Intake Options find the Force Review Profile field.
- Edit the number of days listed.
- Select Save Changes at the bottom of this page.
Last Profile Review & Next Profile Review
The next profile review will show on the top right-hand side of the client's Personal and Services pages of their profile within 90 days of the next profile review date. When the forced review date is approaching, you will have the opportunity to review the profile now instead of waiting for the date. Clicking on Complete Review Now will grey out all of the client profile tabs for reviewing.
When reviewing a client's profile, the Last Profile Review section doesn't update unless it was a forced profile review. There are also instances where a Network Administrator may notice something in the client's profile that may cause them to want a user to review the profile on the next visit.
A new button Review Profile On Next Visit has been added. When a user clicks on it, the next profile review date will be set to tomorrow. This allows the user to continue accessing the client profile for that day. It will be in a forced review by the time the client returns.
How to complete a Forced Profile Review / Profile Review
When accessing a client's Personal tab within their profile, there will be a notification on the top of the page stating Profile Review Required - Please review this client's information. You must click "Save" or "Next" on each page in order to continue
The pages of the profile will look as if it is a new client, with the tabs numbered at the top and in grey.
In order to complete the review follow these steps:
- While reviewing you can click on the edit button next to household members to modify their information. Simply click Done to save your changes.
- You will want to ensure to review all fields with the client on the Personal page, updating as necessary.
- Click on the Save & Next button when you are complete. You will only be able to move on to the next tab if the page is successfully saved. If there are no changes, still click on the Save & Next button at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat for the Profile, Monthly Income, and Dietary Considerations pages.
- When all pages have been completed, you will be able to record a visit as normal.
- The client's Next Profile Review will update to the next date a review will be required.
Banner Messages & Forced Profile Review Reasons
The message in the banner at the top of the profile which appears in red will only state "Please review this client's information" if the user has pressed the "Review Now" button, the "Review Tomorrow" button, or if a regularly scheduled review period has completed.
The other messages you can see are:
- This client has not visited in over 180 days. You must review the profile.
- This is a merged record. You must do a profile review.
- This client was removed from a previous household. Please check their details.
- This client’s household primary income is missing or more than one income source is selected as primary income source. You must review this client’s profile.
- Please review this client’s profile for missing information.
- Please review this client’s profile and sign new consent.
- This CSFP client is required to have a valid ethnicity.
Forced Profile Review Reasons
|At least One Primary Income Source||This client is missing an income source. A profile review is required to record the client's income source.
There may also be 2 income sources selected, only one income source should be selected as the Primary source.
|Client Merge||This client has recently been merged. A profile review is required to ensure the merge was successful and all the data that was preserved is correct.|
|Client Split||This client recently split from a household. A profile review is required for household, income, and expense reasons.|
|This client is missing their consent signature. A profile review is required to ensure that the consent signature is collected.|
|CSFP Deactivated||This client's CSFP was deactivated. A profile review is required to ensure this is correct.|
|CSFP Recertification||This client's CSFP has expired and needs to be recertified. A profile review is required to ensure the recertification is reviewed with the client.|
|This client was marked as inactive after not visiting for 180 days. A profile review is required to ensure all personal data is still accurate. A visit must be recorded within that same day in order for the overnight check in the system NOT to automatically change the status back to Inactive.|
|Missing Data||This client is missing important client data. A profile review is required to ensure the missing data is added.|
|New Client||This client is new and is currently being created. They cannot reach the services page until they are complete, and new clients will be removed from the system after 72 hours if not completed.|
|Profile Review Required||The client's profile hasn't been reviewed in the # of days set in the network organization settings (this occurs regardless of visit activity and is usually set to 365 days)|
|Queued for Intake||This client is in a queue for Intake.|
|Review Next Day||Selecting this option will set the client's next profile review date to tomorrow. No profile review will be needed today.|
|Review Now||Advance the client's next profile review today. You or one of your workers will need to complete the profile review before accessing services.|
|Scheduled||The client's profile is scheduled for review. A profile review is required to ensure all client details are still accurate.|
|TEFAP Recertification||This client's TEFAP has expired and needs to be recertified. A profile review is required to ensure the recertification is reviewed with the client.|
This client has successfully been screened for TEFAP and needs to complete the rest of their profile before accessing services.
How to set a Forced Profile Review for all clients
In order to set a Forced Profile Review for all clients you would need to set the Force Review Period in your settings to the number of days from today you would like all of the profiles to go into Forced Profile Review.
To access these settings:
- Login under the Network.
- Navigate to Administration.
- Click on Settings.
- Navigate to the Intake Options section.
- Change the date within the Force Review Period field.
- Select Save Changes at the bottom