This article covers the following topics:
How Do I Use the Spirit Tab?
The Spirit assessment is a set of three optional questions. The answers the client provides will not affect the services provided at the time of the visit, nor will their choice to not answer the questions. If the client does not want to answer these questions, they can be left blank.
If the client chooses to answer the questions, select the appropriate answer. Once the answers are entered, click on Save & Previous (to return to the previous tab), Save Changes (to remain on this tab), or Save & Next (to proceed to the next tab). Your changes are now saved.
How Do I Use a Spirit Report?
This report provides information regarding the answers for each question selected on the Spirit Tab.
Please see Report Setup Foundations for information on basic setup steps for all reports.
The completed report will show the name you assigned to the report at the top of the page and will also show:
- Reporting for: a list of all the agencies reported on during the reporting period.
Each section of the report has a table and a pair of graphs.
- The light blue header represents the question number.
- The dark blue header shows the question that the client was asked.
- The table shows whether the client answered No, Undisclosed, or Yes, and how many times these answers were selected.
- Both graphs illustrate the answers given to the questions:
- The donut graph can be manipulated to remove categories by clicking on the radio button next to the category you wish to remove from the graph.
- Hovering over each category on both graphs will generate a pop-out box detailing the results of the sections hovered over.
To print sections of the report click on the Tools button on the right-hand side within the light blue heading.
- Copy: copies the report contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: downloads the report contents into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: downloads the report contents into a PDF.
- Print: presents a printer-friendly version of the report contents.
To print just the graphs:
- Click on the Convert to PNG button and then the Download PNG button, this will allow you to save the graph as a PNG image file onto your device.
It is possible to print the full report without expanding the Tools button.
- Click the blue Print View button at the top right-hand side of the report page.
- A secondary tab will open, click the Print Popup button on the left-hand side.
- A print options box will appear; complete the fields and click the Print button.
Clicking on the Enable Scrolling button will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that are not currently in view.