The Client Notes Review feature allows you to review Notes left on Client profiles.
This article covers the following topics:
How to create a Client Notes Review
Follow these steps to create a review of notes left on client profiles:
- On the left-hand side of the screen select Clients then select Client Notes Review.
- Choose your filter(s):
- Organizations: choose which organization you want to view notes from.
- Start Date/End Date: the date range of when the notes were written.
- Keywords: enter a particular keyword you're searching for.
- The list will indicate who wrote the note and when, as well as the name of the client that the note is about.
There are also tools available at the top right-hand side of the list that is generated:
- Copy: this copies the table.
- CSV: this exports the table into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: this exports the table into a PDF.
- Print: this presents a printer-friendly version of the table (press Esc on your keyboard to return to the report).
90 Days: The system will only allow you to generate this list within a 90-day period. If you select a longer duration, it will automatically set the End Date to 90 days after the Start Date. This prevents the system speed from being affected.