This report provides meal service metrics for reimbursement.
This article covers the following topics:
Additional steps following basic setup
Please see Report Setup Foundations for all reports' basic setup steps.
- After completing the Report Setup Foundation you will also need to indicate which Program Types you want to include data for.
- Click Create Report at the bottom, your report will be found in your Report Inbox on the left-hand side of the screen under Reports. Alternatively, you can hit Save Template if you want to save this as a template for future use. More on templates can be found here.
Error History Section
Errors Fixed by Sponsors and Site
Table and Query Definitions
The following list of items appears on the header row
- Site ID: Custom ID of the organization. This can be set in the Agency Settings.
- Organization: Name of the organization. A row for each organization will appear in the report.
- Date: The number of programs created in error on this date.
- Sponsor: The number of errors that were taken out of an error state by someone with the Network Manager role or higher.
- Site: The number of errors that were taken out of an error state by someone with Agency Manager role or lower.
- Click on the Export button to download the report as a CSV file to open in Excel.
- Click on the Print View button to see the printer-friendly version of the report.
Queue times explained:
When it comes to generating reports, we acknowledge the importance of minimizing wait times for our users. Currently, our metric for determining the wait time is based on the number of organizations included in the report as well as the duration covered. Let's delve into the details of our report queues to provide a clearer picture.
For comprehensive reports that span over 3 months and encompass more than 50 sites, we classify them as "Big Reports." Due to their complexity and scale, these reports are processed in a separate queue, which can sometimes result in significant wait times, typically measured in hours. We recognize that this can be inconvenient, and we are actively working towards optimizing the processing time for such reports in the future.
On the other hand, we have the "Small Report" queue, which handles reports consisting of approximately 50 sites and covering a duration of 3 months or less. Generally, these reports are generated swiftly, taking only a few seconds. However, there are instances where these "small" reports can take longer, ranging from 20 to 30 minutes each. Furthermore, it's worth noting that even a quick report may experience further delays if there are several 20-30 minute reports ahead of it in the queue.
As we are actively working towards optimizing the processing time for reports in the future, your feedback is crucial in this endeavor, so please don't hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with our Support team if you are a Network Admin. By doing so, you contribute to the ongoing efforts of our team to improve and streamline this process for a better user experience.