This report shows the total bulk donation disposals by disposal reason and receipting organization.
This article covers the following topics:
Additional steps following basic setup
Please see Report Setup Foundations for all reports' basic setup steps.
- You will need to indicate the Measurement Type, you can choose whether you want to report on weight or quantity.
- Click Create Report at the bottom, your report will be found in your Report Inbox on the left-hand side of the screen under Reports. Alternatively, you can hit Save Template if you want to save this as a template for future use. More on templates can be found here.
- The light blue heading represents the title of the report.
- The dark blue headier row will list the reasons for disposal.
- The rightmost column will be the total of all columns combined.
Donut graph and bar graph
- The donut graph can be manipulated to remove categories by clicking on the radio button next to the category you wish to remove from the graph.
- Hovering over each category on both graphs will generate a pop-out box detailing the values of that category.
Clicking on the Tools button on the right side of each section will reveal other options
- Copy: This copies the table contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: This exports the table into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: This exports the table into a PDF.
- Print: This presents a printer-friendly version of the table (press Esc on your keyboard to return to the report).
Click on the Convert to PNG button and then the Download PNG button to save this graph as a PNG (image) file onto your device.
Click on the Print View button at the top of the page to see the printer-friendly version to print the entire report.
Queue times explained:
When it comes to generating reports, we acknowledge the importance of minimizing wait times for our users. Currently, our metric for determining the wait time is based on the number of organizations included in the report as well as the duration covered. Let's delve into the details of our report queues to provide a clearer picture.
For comprehensive reports that span over 3 months and encompass more than 50 sites, we classify them as "Big Reports." Due to their complexity and scale, these reports are processed in a separate queue, which can sometimes result in significant wait times, typically measured in hours. We recognize that this can be inconvenient, and we are actively working towards optimizing the processing time for such reports in the future.
On the other hand, we have the "Small Report" queue, which handles reports consisting of approximately 50 sites and covering a duration of 3 months or less. Generally, these reports are generated swiftly, taking only a few seconds. However, there are instances where these "small" reports can take longer, ranging from 20 to 30 minutes each. Furthermore, it's worth noting that even a quick report may experience further delays if there are several 20-30 minute reports ahead of it in the queue.
As we are actively working towards optimizing the processing time for reports in the future, your feedback is crucial in this endeavor, so please don't hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with our Support team if you are a Network Admin. By doing so, you contribute to the ongoing efforts of our team to improve and streamline this process for a better user experience.