Consent to Contact settings helps intake users record phone, text, or email consent from clients. Turning on this setting will display the consent status on the appointment list and CSFP kit issuance list.
This article covers the following topics:
- Turning on Consent to Contact
- Adding Consent Status to a Client
- Viewing Consent Status in Appointment Lists
- Hiding consent to contact in CNCT
- Generating an Export of Consent Status and the type of phone number used
Turning on Consent to Contact
To turn on the Consent to Contact settings follow these steps:
- While logged in under the network navigate to Administration on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Fields.
- Under Personal select On Locked or On Optional next to Email Contact Consent, Text Contact Consent, & Voice Contact Consent.
- Select whether you would like this to be Required, Not Required, or a Choice for agencies.
- Select Save Changes at the bottom.
Adding Consent Status to a Client
Once Consent to Contact has been turned on, you can add the client's consent status within their Personal tab.
You can change the client's consent status at any time by going back to the Personal tab and selecting the new consent options.
The options for Consent to Contact appear beneath the Consent Signature section. You will see the option to select Yes or No for each one that has been turned on.
Once your selections are made you can simply select Save Changes or Save & Next to record this information.
Viewing Consent Status in Appointment Lists
This will allow agency managers to contact their clients to follow up on appointments and visits.
This information will be displayed within its own column titled Consent to Contact Status for the CSFP Kit Issuance List and Consent Status for the Appointment List.
Hiding Consent to Contact in CNCT
In order to hide Consent to Contact from your clients in CNCT follow these steps:
- Navigate to CNCT.
- Select Administration.
- Select Fields.
- Check which consent fields to hide within the Hide Fields from Self Enrollment section.
Generating an Export of Consent Status and the type of phone number used
Organizations will be able to track their promotions and enable better communication with clients as the export will also provide the type of phone number alongside the phone number of the client.
To generate this information on an Export:
- Select Administration, then Exports.
- Select New Export.
- Choose + Create Export under Visit Export.
- Select all the fields you would like, in addition to Consent to Contact Status under Consent Details.
- Once ready choose Export.
For more details on how to complete an export please navigate here.