Below you will find options of various products that you can use alongside Link2Feed as well as some tips and information on installation/set-up.
This article covers the following topics:
- Barcode Scanners
- Signature Tools & Tips
Here is a list of barcode scanners that are possible options to utilize with Link2Feed.
- WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner
- NETUM Wireless Barcode Scanner
- Laser Wired Barcode Scanner
- Handheld USB Barcode Scanner
- Tera Barcode Scanner
Signature Tools & Tips
Currently, eSignature is available for Standard and CSFP programs only; Generic programs cannot be set up for eSignature at this time.
Sign on Screen Tip
If you are using a tablet (e.g. Chromebook) to perform client intake, open up a Google Chrome web browser page.
- Type chrome://flags/#overscroll-history-navigation in your Google Chrome browser.
- You should see Overscroll history navigation at the top of the page.
- Change the Enabled option in the drop-down list to Disabled.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on Relaunch, to restart your browser to save your changes.
- Once you log into Link2Feed, the changes will be effective.
This will help to prevent the screen from swiping and navigating back to the previous page while the user is signing for their visit.
eSignature Device - Slimline
EasyScript: easier to set up (you can just plug it into your device without any installation steps), compatible with Chromebooks.
ProScript: Requires installation steps, is NOT compatible with Chromebooks
|Name||Model||Script||Description of Pad||Warranty Period|
|Slimline 1x5||ST1476||EasyScript||No Display||2-Year|
|Compact LCD||ST1550||ProScript||LCD, great portability, backlit||3-Year|
|Desktop LCD||ST1501B||EasyScript||LCD, great for countertops, backlit||3-Year|
|Slimline LCD||ST1571||EasyScript||LCD, Slim form factor, backlit||3-Year|
eSignature Devices - ScriptTouch ST1500/1550
Go to the link here to install your software driver.
- Click on your device's operating system from the three options shown towards the top.
- Scroll down to the bottom to install the ScripTouch OmniScript.
- Click on Download Now.
- After the download has been completed, click on the downloaded driver. This may be in your Downloads folder or at the bottom of your browser window depending on your operating system.
- The ScripTouch OmniScript Setup screen will appear.
- Please read the ScriptTouch OmniScript License Agreement: Read the license agreement then check off the box next to I accept the terms in the License Agreement then select Install.
- You may see a pop-up appear asking Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? A file will be listed there, select Yes to proceed.
- A black window (Command Prompt) will appear briefly.
- Click Finish on the final screen.
You will know your device is connected when the signature area shrinks to the same dimensions as the eSignature device. See below for the difference.
|Not using eSignature Device||Using eSignature Device|
You can make changes to the appearance of the screen (e.g. removing the OK or Cancel button) by going here.
Click on the name of your eSignature device underneath the Server Browser section. (i.e. ScripTouch ST1500)
The following image displays what your screen should currently look like. Click on the last tab, Regions
Region Number 3 controls the OK button. Region Number 4 controls the Cancel button.
- Has Frame: put a border around the text.
- Visible: hide the button's visibility.
- Caption: text of what you want the button to say.
- Clear on Select: when the button is pressed, erase the signature.
- Confirm on Select: when the button is pressed, accept the signature.
- Highlight on Select: highlight the button when selected.
- Coordinates: where on the screen should the button be located.
Click on Save to Device to save your changes.
- Both OK and Cancel buttons are enabled
- Clicking on the OK button on the pad will confirm the signature has been sent to the screen. The pad will be blank again, awaiting the next signature.
- Clicking on the Cancel button on the pad will clear the signature on the pad and the signature on the screen so the client can try again.