There are some minimum hardware and software requirements in order to utilize Link2Feed effectively and this article ensures that you have all of the information you need to ensure Link2Feed runs optimally.
This article covers the following topics:
- Memory(Ram): 512 MB.
- Hard Drive Space: 500 MB.
- Internet Access: via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Gobi (4G/4G LTE), and Mobile Broadband (4G/4G LTE).
- Any DSL broadband connection.
- Won't be very fast on dial-up.
- No specific number on speed.
Supported operating systems
- Windows - Windows 10 or higher.
- Mac OS 12(Monterey) or higher.
- Google Chrome Book (up-to-date OS).
- Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or higher.
- iOS 10 or higher.
- Web Browser
- Google Chrome (up to date).
- Mozilla Firefox (up to date).
- Safari (up to date / OS X only).
- Note: Safari is the recommended browser if using an Apple device (iPad, iPhone, etc.).
- Microsoft Edge is Not Supported.
- Internet Explorer is Not Supported.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- SSL/TLS must be enabled.
The two scanning codes currently supported for camera scanning are CODE 128 and CODE 39. Link2Feed can enable these additional formats if requested EAN, EAN 8, UPC-A, UPC-C, I2of5, 2of5, CODE 93, and CODABAR.
Handheld barcode scanners operate as keyboards and will work with Link2Feed in the same way that standard keyboards work. The Link2Feed Support Team will not be able to provide technical support for handheld barcode scanners. Please seek technical support with these scanners from the manufacturer of the hardware.