The Goals Report provides various reporting data from the Goals feature within Link2Feed.
For more information on the Goals feature please navigate here.
This article covers the following topics:
- Additional steps following basic setup
- Table overview
- Export options
- Efficiency and Timeliness of Report Generation
Additional steps following basic setup
Please see Report Setup Foundations for information on basic setup steps for all reports.
- After completing the Report Setup Foundation you will need to select the Sections you wish to report on.
- You may see Additional Options available if you have any POH programs to include clients enrolled in POH if this is applicable.
- Click Create Report at the bottom, your report will be found in your Report Inbox on the left-hand side of the screen under Reports. Alternatively, you can hit Save Template if you want to save this as a template for future use. More on templates can be found here.
Table and report sections overview
The sections you see in the Goals report are determined by what you select within the Sections heading on the report setup screen.
- The light blue heading represents the title of the section that was chosen to be reported on.
- The dark blue heading describes the section.
- Goals by Type and Status: number of goals by type and status during the reporting period.
- Time Before Discontinued: average time for goals until discontinued during the reporting period.
- Time Until Achieved: average time for goals achieved during the reporting period.
- Total Goals: total number of goals set regardless of goal type or status during the reporting period.
- Unique Households: number of unique households with at least one goal set during the reporting period.
Clicking on the Tools button on the right side of each section will reveal other options
- Copy: This copies the table contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: This exports the table into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: This exports the table into a PDF.
- Print: This presents a printer-friendly version of the table (press Esc on your keyboard to return to the report).
Clicking on Enable Scrolling will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that are not currently in view.
For more information on the Goals feature and how to create them please see this article.