The Bulk Program Report provides several sub-reports on bulk data for selected program types.
This article covers the following topics:
- Overview of a completed report
- Instructions on how to copy, download and print the report
- Walk-through on how to complete the Interactive Household Report
Please see Report Setup Foundations for information on basic setup steps for all reports.
Overview of a completed report
The completed report will show the name you assigned to the report at the top of the page and will also show:
- Reporting for: a list of all the agencies reported on during the reporting period.
- For these program types: lists the programs reported on during the reporting period.
- With dates between: the dates used for the reporting period.
Each Bulk Program you have will generate a report section of its own.
The light blue header details which bulk program the section is reporting on.
The dark blue header describes the information being pulled into the section.
- The first column lists the organizations.
- Consecutive columns list the values the report has pulled.
- The columns will report on Adult, Child, and Senior, as well as any custom bulk labels your site uses.
- The last column will be the total of all columns combined.
The very last section of the report, Total Program Type, will be the table for all program types selected. It will include all labels used in all your bulk programs.
Instructions on how to copy, download and print the report
To print the tables on the report separately, click on the Tools button on the right-hand side within the light blue heading:
- Copy: copies the report contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: downloads the report contents into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: downloads the report contents into a PDF.
- Print: presents a printer-friendly version of the report contents.
To print the entire report with all tables:
- Click the blue Print View button at the top right-hand side of the report page.
- A secondary tab will open, click the Print Popup button on the left-hand side.
- A print options box will appear; complete the fields and click the Print button.
Clicking on the Enable Scrolling button will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that are not currently in view.
Walk-through on how to complete the Bulk Program Report
Queue times explained:
When it comes to generating reports, we acknowledge the importance of minimizing wait times for our users. Currently, our metric for determining the wait time is based on the number of organizations included in the report as well as the duration covered. Let's delve into the details of our report queues to provide a clearer picture.
For comprehensive reports that span over 3 months and encompass more than 50 sites, we classify them as "Big Reports." Due to their complexity and scale, these reports are processed in a separate queue, which can sometimes result in significant wait times, typically measured in hours. We recognize that this can be inconvenient, and we are actively working towards optimizing the processing time for such reports in the future.
On the other hand, we have the "Small Report" queue, which handles reports consisting of approximately 50 sites and covering a duration of 3 months or less. Generally, these reports are generated swiftly, taking only a few seconds. However, there are instances where these "small" reports can take longer, ranging from 20 to 30 minutes each. Furthermore, it's worth noting that even a quick report may experience further delays if there are several 20-30 minute reports ahead of it in the queue.
As we are actively working towards optimizing the processing time for reports in the future, your feedback is crucial in this endeavor, so please don't hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with our Support team if you are a Network Admin. By doing so, you contribute to the ongoing efforts of our team to improve and streamline this process for a better user experience.