The Request for Assistance Report provides data related to the Request for Assistance program.
This article covers the following topics:
- Additional steps following basic setup
- Table overview
- Export options
- Efficiency and Timeliness of Report Generation
Additional steps following basic setup
Please see Report Setup Foundations for information on basic setup steps for all reports.
- You will need to complete the Crisis Type field to indicate which crisis type(s) you want to report on.
- Within Sections you will need to indicate the sections you want to report on.
- Click Create Report at the bottom, your report will be found in your Report Inbox on the left-hand side of the screen under Reports. Alternatively, you can hit Save Template if you want to save this as a template for future use. More on templates can be found here.
You will see up to two sections within this report which would have these attributes:
- The light blue heading represents the title of the section that was chosen to be reported on.
- The dark blue heading describes the section.
- The columns can be filtered and include the Visit Date, Crisis Type, Utility Company, Primary Income, Amount Requested, Amount Provided, and the Total number of Adults and Children in the household.
Assistance Approved: Reports on all requests for assistance that were approved and paid during the reporting period.
Assistance Denied: Reports on all requests for assistance that were denied during the reporting period.
Clicking on the Tools button on the right side of each section will reveal other options.
- Copy: This copies the table contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: This exports the table into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: This exports the table into a PDF.
- Print: This presents a printer-friendly version of the table (press Esc on your keyboard to return to the report).
- Click on the Print View button at the top of the screen to see a printer-friendly version of the entire report.
Clicking on Enable Scrolling will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that are not currently in view.