Reports on the Support Request module detailing fulfillment results.
This article covers the following topics:
- An overview of the completed report
- Instructions on how to copy, download and print the report
- Efficiency and Timeliness of Report Generation
Please see Report Setup Foundations (click here) for information on basic setup steps for all reports.
Overview of a completed report
The completed report will show the name you assigned to the report at the top of the page and will also show:
- Reporting for: a list of all the agencies reported on during the reporting period.
- For these program types; lists the programs reported on during the reporting period.
- With dates between; the dates used for the reporting period.
- The light blue header of the table represents the report type.
- The dark blue header details fulfillment results in a table.
- The first column shows the Fulfilling Agency.
- The next columns list Food Provided and Items Provided; the amount of columns in the table is dependent on how many types of food and items are provided.
How to copy, download and print the report
Click on the Tools button on the right-hand side within the light blue heading.
- Copy: copies the report contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: downloads the report contents into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: downloads the report contents into a PDF.
- Print: presents a printer-friendly version of the report contents.
It is possible to print the report without expanding the Tools button.
- Click the blue Print View button on the top right-hand side of the report page.
- A secondary tab will open, click the Print Popup button on the left-hand side.
- A print options box will appear; complete the fields and click the Print button.
Clicking on the Enable Scrolling button will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that are not currently in view.