This article covers the following topics:
- A summary of the Product Inventory table.
- How to copy, download and print the Product Inventory table.
Summary of the Product Inventory table
This product Inventory table shows a list of products you currently have in your inventory. These are totals accumulated from the Product In and Product Out sections.
- Category: product category.
- Product: product name.
- Item Number: product item number.
- Location: location of the product.
- Current Quantity: current amount of product in stock.
- Secondary Quantity: if this product has more than one unit of measurement, this will be the second unit of measurement (after eaches).
- Weight: current weight of product in stock.
- Desired Quantity: desired/ideal amount of product in stock.
- Desired Weight: desired/ideal weight of product in stock.
Each of the columns in this table can be filtered, and products can be searched for using the Search field at the end of the Products header.
How to copy, download and print the Product Inventory table
In the right-hand corner above the Product Inventory page, you will see tools to:
- Copy: copies the report contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: downloads the report contents into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: downloads the report contents into a PDF.
- Print: presents a printer-friendly version of the report contents.