We have updated the UI look and feel of our Accounts Dashboard, as well as the Settings area of the Administration panel. These improvements will help our users more easily navigate and understand the feature functionality enabled and/or available based on their system’s setup.
Network Admins may request further assistance or report an issue following this release by submitting a ticket.
This article covers the following topics:
A refreshed and more intuitive Accounts Dashboard
- Intuitive Dashboard design improvements will help different user roles more easily understand which applications have been enabled for their organization.
- Renaming of the Intake system to Case Management to help differentiate the application from the process of client intake.
- Renaming of the Kids Cafe system to “CACFP & SFSP.
- The POS application has now been combined with Inventory to provide more intuitive access.
UI improvements aimed at providing Agency Managers and Network Admins with more clarity in the Settings area of the Administration panel
Visual improvements will make it easier for Agency Managers to tell which features are either a) not enabled on their system or b) not available on their package.
- Network Admins will now enjoy a consistent view of settings (the Agency-level settings view is now consistent with that of the Network-level view).
Enhancements & Resolved Issues:
Intuitive Accounts Dashboard
Users can now easily tell which applications are enabled for their organization (located at the top of the Dashboard) and which are disabled or available for purchase (bottom of the Dashboard).
- Resolved issue: Network Admins can now quickly see what applications are available to purchase and/or enable for their Agencies. Similarly, Agencies will now be able to easily differentiate between their available applications and applications that require enabling by their Network Admin.
What was previously known as the Intake application has now been renamed Case Management both on the Dashboard and throughout the Organization Save and Next screens.
What was previously known as Kid’s Café application has now been renamed CACFP & SFSP both on the Dashboard and throughout the Organization Save and Next screens
- Resolved issue: The Case Management naming tweak has been undertaken to help our customers more easily differentiate between the process of intake and the case management software itself when training users. The CACFP & SFSP naming update helps align the name of our software solution with the government programs that it supports.
POS is no longer shown on the Accounts Dashboard as a standalone application. It is now included in the Inventory application.
- Resolved issue: This location is a more intuitive place for the POS application to live as it is a sub-feature of the Inventory product.
The First food bank visit field on the Personal tab has been renamed to First Visit.
- Resolved issue: This name change will reduce confusion for customers who perform intake at organizations that are not strictly food banks.
UI Improvements in the Settings Area
Previously, settings that were disabled or not available in a Network’s package were hidden from view in the Settings area. With this release, the system will now provide increased visibility into this area by showing all disabled or unavailable settings as greyed out or locked. Hover-over text explains whether the feature has been configured and locked by the parent organization, or if it is unavailable on the current package.
- Resolved issue:
Network Admins will now benefit from a consistent view across both Network-level settings and Agency-level settings. Additionally, this update provides more clarity to Agency Managers on which features are available to them, which features have not been enabled for them by their parent organization, and which features are unavailable to them based on their package.
These updates will be launched on the test site and simultaneously pushed to the live site on Wednesday, April 13th.